Tuesday, March 5, 2013

'Everybunny', Happy Easter!

A Happy Easter to 'Everybunny'!  This card is for my grandsons for Easter.  Yes, I will make 3 of these, since I have three grandsons.  They enjoy anything they can ride on, so I think they will like this card.  Happiness in the fast lane!  I used the 'Everybunny' and 'Need to Speed' stamp sets from StampinUp.        

                                                                         

Easter is in a couple of weeks.  If you are like me, I get busy and seem to forget dates.  I hope this card will give you an idea for your cards.
Have Fun Stamping,
Olivia             

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha! You can't go wrong with boys and wheels. I love that you added the Easter bunny too. Hope you have a fantastic day!

    Hugs,

    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Terry. A fantastic day to you too! I hope the boys like the card. They are very much in sports these days, but speed is always on the mind.

    ReplyDelete