Thursday, November 21, 2013

Christmas Treats

My last Bazaar is this week-end.  I have mixed feelings, glad and sad.  It has been fun, but I need to bake, shop and decorate!!  I will be at the Huntington Park Arts and Craft Bazaar in Des Moines, WA on  Friday, November 22 and Saturday, November 23 from 9:00-5:00.  If you are out and about in the area, stop by to say Hi and do some shopping.  Speaking of shopping, have you gone online to check out the great sales Stampin Up is having?  Don't wait too long.
Below are a few items I made to add to my collection of projects to sell at the Bazaar
                                                Love the Festive Flurry Ornament Kit (135813 $14.95).
Love the Gift Bow Bigz L Die (129977) $32.95
  
                                                                   
                                                                 Love my little guys.
Need to go online to shop?  Click Here.
I so enjoy the Christmas season and Stamp Up products.
Have a Great Week-End.
Heart to You,
Olivia

2 comments:

  1. Cute treats and gift boxes, Olivia. There's still more than a month till Christmas, so pace yourself. :-) And have a wonderful Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited to say I have completed all the Holiday Fairs I signed up for! They were good. I have been blessed. Now I have time to bake, decorate and do fun activities with the family. Of course I will have my regular stamping classes. I love stamping and there is still more to teach and share. One last thing, it has been a lazy Sunday Terry!! Thanks for caring.

    ReplyDelete