Monday, June 2, 2014

The New Stampin' Up Catalog Starts Today!!!


We can finally order from the new Stampin' Up catalog!  It is awesome to look through and lots of good kits to help you plan for your events.  Please let me know if you need a catalog by email.  If you want to order, please click Here and have fun.  You do have to wait till 'Noon' mountain time, to place your order but after that 24/7 is open!!
                                                 

  Here are a couple of cards I made using some of the new stamp sets and products.

I used the new Stampin' Blendabilities on this new stamp:  Blended Bloom.  Lots of fun blending the colors.  Stampin' Up made it easy for us to blend because the markers are sold in a set of three colors.  Attend a class and I will teach you how to use the markers.


I used the new stamp set:  'Something for Baby', along with the new Baby's First framelit.
I will use this card, as a swap for the Stampin' Up convention, in July.



This is another card using the stamp set mentioned above.  Of course this one is for a boy!

Hope you have a great day.  I can't wait to order some more items from the new catalog. I look forward to my classes using the new stamp sets and accessories.  
Heart to You,
Olivia


No comments:

Post a Comment