Friday, July 25, 2014

Convention

I had a great time at convention this year.  It was so much fun seeing old friends and meet new ones.  For the first time, I was able to go to all the convention activities and still have time to sit, and visit with old friends.
My swaps were terrific!  I came home ready to start a new year and work on expanding my horizons.
I can't wait to work on setting up a schedule for classes, as well as offering online classes.


We received this great red purse with 3 stamp sets and 3 mini make and takes.

Crazy Fun Demonstrators!!!!

The stage is always decorated with the theme, bright lights and colors.

A fun night with friends from around the country, after a long and busy day.
My buddy Colleen.
My buddy Carol.
A suitcase full of swaps to take home and enjoy!!!

1 comment:

  1. So happy to hear you had fun, Olivia! I love your enthusiasm for building your business. Take care!

    ReplyDelete