Monday, August 25, 2014

Stamping Club/Class Schedule

I am offering several classes in my home and at Hobby Lobby.  Please go over the dates and join some classes and maybe the club.  During my stamping classes we will make seasonal, as well as different occasional, cards.  I love 3-D items and look forward to sharing ideas with you

 I am offering a Frequent Buyer Card. 
 For every $50.00 order you place with me, you earn a punch on your  frequent buyer card.
 When you  have earned  9 punches you may pick a stamp set, a value of $25 free from me.  


Stamping Clubs are now forming.  You can join a club and receive hostess benefits!
Would you like to learn  new Techniques to enhance your creative projects?
Want new ideas and inspiring designs for your paper crafting?
Are you on a stamping budget but have a BIG wish list?
You have the opportunity to join my Technique Stamp Club and accomplish your desires.
Here is how it works!
+  Once a month, on the second Tuesday of the month, we will meet for two hours.
+  Two techniques will be taught each class meeting.
+  You will make a sample of the technique on a 6x6 card stock accompanied
    with instructions. Then using the technique, you will make a card.
+ You agree to order a minimum of $25.00 each month for nine months.
    I will let you know the supplies that will be used in the following month,
    if you wish to order these products to make more at home.
   Your order is due the night of the class meeting.
   An order must be placed regardless if you attend the class or not.
+  Each club member will be given one month to be the hostess (at my house)
    to bring a treat and receive hostess dollars, a value of $25.00 for that month.
   The last three months will be divided up by the club members.
+  As a Thank You for joining my club you will receive:
    A Thank You card from me when you place your order.
     Your order will apply toward your frequent buyer card.
Hope to see you in my club.

Interested in my starting a Stamp Club?  Let me know and I will create a club!


My Stamping Schedule:

Tuesday:  Olivia's House  Every Tuesday:
                            1st Tuesday  Stamping Class              10:00 - 12:00     &   6:15 - 8:15
                            2nd  Tuesday Technique Club/Class  10:00 - 12:00   &   6:15 - 8:15
                            3rd  Tuesday  Punch Art                     10:00 - 12:00   &   6:15 - 8:15
                            4th  Tuesday  Paper Crafting/Big Shot/ Project Life
                                                                                        10:00 - 12:00   &   6:15 - 8:15
Wednesday:  Paper Pumpkin Club  4th Wednesday of the month.
                                                                                        12:30 2:00     6:15 - 7:30
Thursday:  Hobby Lobby the 1st and 3rd Week of the month.    10:00 - 12:00
Friday:  Hobby Lobby the 2nd and 4th Week of the month.        5:30 - 7:30 pm

Please call or email me to reserve your space.
When I request a registration fee, please send a check, use pay pal or give me the cash on or before the final payment date.

Now I would like to share a few cards and projects I have made this past week.

 A sneak peak of some cards I will be using for my Stamp A Stack Nights.
A Fall Wreath I made for the class in October.  If you are interested in making one, let me know.  I would love to have you.

 Punch Art Cards are fun to make.   I made these for my convention swap.
 Love this flower stamp but the border stamp is one of my favorite stamps this year.

These card were for the 'Clean and Simple' swap at convention.
My last group of cards are for a class I will hold in September.

If you are interested and want some information on any of these cards please contact me.  I would love to answer your question.  If you wish to order any supplies online please click HERE.

Thank You for visiting my blog,
Heart to You,
Olivia Studley



No comments:

Post a Comment