Monday, August 17, 2015

Hello! Lighthearted Leaves

Hello,
I have been away for the summer but I am finally back to blog every week!  I have missed sharing with you.  I did some swaps for convention and will share the cards with you during the next few weeks.  Hope you check in to see some of these great cards using the new stamp sets and products from the new Stampin' Up Catalog 2015-2016.

I am still teaching classes at Hobby Lobby in Federal Way, WA.  If you are in the Seattle area and would like to join my classes, please let me know.  I would love to teach you some fancy folds.  If you are interested in placing an online please click here:     http://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=2008684
 
For the card below I used  the stamp set:  Lighthearted Leaves. 




 You can find this stamp set in the New Holiday Catalog:  HandMade for the Holidays, on page 44.  When you order online use the item number, 139712.  If you have the Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (#113439 $110.) you can order the New Leaflets Framelits #138283 to cut these leaves out with ease.
The first picture shows how the card looks before you put the sides out.  The second picture shows the card open and the last picture shows the back of the card where you can write your note and sign your name. 
This is a fun easy card to make. 
First you need a 8 1/2 x 5 1/2  piece of card stock.
Score the card stock at :  2", & 31/8" on both sides of the card stock (landscape or long side)
Cut the panels and emboss the top layer.  I used the Elegant Dots Emboss Folder.  The side panels are 1 3/4" x 51/4" and 1 1/2" x 5".  The middle panel is 2"x 5 1/4"  and 1 3/4"x 5".  The top piece over the front panel is a square with three layers: 3 3/4" x 3 3/4", 3 1/2"x 3 1/2", and 3 1/4" x 3 1/4".  This can be changed to it your image.
Hope this will help you to make your own card.  If you are interested, I used Elegant Eggplant, Perfect Plum and Very Vanilla.  For the ink I used:  Elegant Eggplant and Wisteria Wonder.
Hope you are having a good day.  See you soon.
Thanks for visiting my blog. 
Olivia       
 

No comments:

Post a Comment