Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Boxes, Bags and More

Enjoying the change in weather?  I love the fall season, so for me I am enjoying the changes around us.  Like the weather, the new Holiday Catalog has brought many changes in new products for us to enjoy.  I have had fun using some of the items this last week.  I have some pictures to share with you that will be made in future classes.


I love the new Square Pillow Box Thinlits Dies ( the back right) # 139657.  The stamp set, A Little Something, is great to decorate the box for different holidays.  If you buy the two together you can save 15% on the bundle!  The Wood-Mount Bundle #130858 is $47.50 and the Clear Mount # 140859 is $42.50.   The Spider Web Doilies (back left)  #139622, makes it easy to decorate and adds accents to your projects.  The opposite side of the black is white and so it can be used for snow or if colored for other accents.

The  Baker's Box Thinlits # 138279 is one of my favorite new items in the Holiday Catalog.  The left and right boxes are made from this die.  The Fry Box Bigz L was used to make the middle box.   As I mentioned above, I love the Fall Season, and so it is no wonder I was excited to buy the Vintage Leaves Stamp Set and Leaflets Framelits Dies Bundle #140235 to save 15%.


 
I used the Square Pillow Box for the right front project and the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits # 137547 for the 2 bags in the back.  The other three boxes did not need Thinlits Dies.  I used Merry Moments Designer Series paper to make and decorate these projects.                                                             
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    
 
An Assortment of items were used to make these containers.  

This final picture is a class project we will be making at the end of the month. 
Check my class schedule to see the different classes offered over the next few months.  If you want to order any supplies, please click Here to shop online.
Thank You for visiting my blog.
Have fun Stamping!!
Heart to You,
Olivia
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment