Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Stampin' Up Hey Chick Stamp Set





Hi Everyone,
A rainy day makes a perfect day to be home stamping.  I have to remember it's winter, so rain along with cold temperatures is a natural. This will be a short posting today.  I have a stamp class tomorrow and a Stamp Camp on Saturday, February 18, 2017  which I am still preparing for.  If you live in the Federal Way/Auburn area in WA state, you are invited to join my class tomorrow.   Check the class schedule above.

I think the little chick in the card below is so cute.  I am finding this stamp set in the Sale-A-Bration mini catalog, Hey Chick is an easy set to make quick and simple cards.




The base of the card and larger size oval,  is Early Espresso card stock # 119686.  The base is embossed with the Woodgrain Embossint Folder #127821.  The DSP is from the Cupcake & Carousels Designer Series Stack Paper #142744 found in the Occasions catalog.    The images were stamped on Whisper White card stock #100730 with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink #132708.  Layering Ovals Framelits #141706 was used to die cut the images. To complete the card with a country feel, a 5/8" Burlap Ribbon #141487 was added at the bottom with a small piece of twine for an accent.
To place an online order for your supplies, please click HERE.

I hope your Valentine's Day was a good one.
Thank You for visiting my blog.
Heart to You,
Olivia


No comments:

Post a Comment