Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving Day

Hello!
It has been a fast and very busy fun month.  I have enjoyed the classes with everyone in making all the great items for the upcoming season.  Thanksgiving is around the corner and with that, I always take time to really look over the year and count the blessings I have received.  Wow, I am blessed!!
You are among them.  I am very thankful every time you look at my blog, sign up for a class, and for being a part of my life.  Thank you for being you.

The Holiday Fair was a great success in selling and meeting new people who wanted to join a class and learn how to make paper craft items.  The ornament class has been very popular, with new ideas in using different colors.  That is why getting together is so much fun, we are always learning, sharing and exploring what we love......paper crafting!

My husband has been a good sport in waiting for some time to get out of the house to do what he likes, hiking.  The weather has changed and so many of the hiking trails have closed.  Long walks are now in action.  We went out the other day for a long walk along the waterfront of Tacoma in the rain.  I ended up soaked by at the end of our walk and so we went into the Ram Restuarant to warm up with tea and a bite to eat.  We had a huge wonderful chocolate dessert!  I wonder why I do not lose weight.  Life is grand.

I close this with a Prayer for you and your family.  May you have Love, Peace and Joy on this day with many Blessings to fill your heart with good memories along with a grateful heart.

                                                   Happy Thanksgiving!
                                                            Olivia







1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely post, Olivia. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete