Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Sale-A-Bration 2014 Blog Hop


Welcome to our Blog Hop.  We had fun designing our projects to share  with you.  Hope you enjoy visiting all the blogs, and they inspire you to create your own cards. All the projects in this Blog Hop are focess from products found in the 'Celebrate The Everyday' catalog, which is good from January 3 to June 1st.

My card below, one of many you will be able to see throughout the month, is a birthday celebration card.
I used the stamp set 'Another Great Year' found on page 34.  There are five stamps in the set.  You can buy it in wood (133038, $23.95) or clear (133041, $17.95).  The main stamp is large, so you would need the E clear block .  The new 'Fringe Scissors' was fun to use and I was surprised how easy and quick it was to complete the step.  The scissors can be found on page 31, the # is  133325 for $9.95.  I will be using this product on some future cards, so make sure you  view my postings..  The last new item I want to mention is the super new 'Watercolor Wonder Designer Series Paper' on page 23 #132994 $10.95.  I love all the sheets in this packet.  


If you are interested in ordering online, please click HERE. to start your order.
I look forward to posting a new project tomorrow.  Don't forget to visit the other blogs.'
Have a fun week and may you be blessed with peace and joy.
Heart to you,
Olivia
Deb http://flyingstamper.blogspot.com/2014/03/sale-brations-blog-hop.html

Sherry http://stampingrandma.blogspot.com/2014/03/sale-bration-2014-blog-hop.html

Deb http://flyingstamper.blogspot.com/2014/03/sale-brations-blog-hop.html

6 comments:

  1. I love that stamp set. Makes a great card. It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the use of the fringe scissors! Thanks for hopping with us this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card, Olivia! Love the Occasions catalog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love your card ! so fun

    ReplyDelete