Sunday, November 30, 2014

Mini Coffee Cup Snowman

Hello,
I hope you had a good Thanksgiving.  All my children and grandkids came over to celebrate the day with my husband and I.  After eating a great meal, we watched the Sea Hawk's football game and were thrilled we won.  Go Hawks!!  We had a great day of fun and made new memories.  Thank you God for my blessings.

I love the mini coffee cup and all you can do with it.  Below is one idea.  Pinterest has several different styles.  I plan to make some of these, for the bazaar I will take part in this week.  Hope they will be a hit along with the other items.






Don't forgete the Sale!!

Screen Shot 2014-11-23 at 6.35.40 AM

STAMPIN' UP! ONLINE EXTRAVAGANZA SALE!
Sale runs through December 2nd
Selected product discounted up to 50%!
Click here to shop online!



LOOKING FOR THE PERFECT GIFT?

PAPER PUMPKIN PREPAID SUBSCRIPTIONS

Paper Pumpkin Prepaid Subscriptions are the perfect gift this holiday season-for friends, family, and yourself! A fully designed project kit will arrive each month with stamps, ink, and paper so anyone can skip to the fun.
It's the gift that keeps on giving!  You can go to my online store to place an order Here
Item
Paper Pumpkin Prepaid Subscription
Price (Shipping Included)
137858
 1 month
$19.95
137859
 3 month
$59.85
137860
 6 month
$113.70 -- save $1 per month
137861
 12 month
$215.40 -- save $2 per month

or Click Here to go to  Paper Pumpkin.

Thanks for visiting my blog.  Hope you had a great week-end.
A Merry Christmas with Heart,
Olivia


No comments:

Post a Comment