Tuesday, May 31, 2016

New Catalog, , New Join Stampin' Up Promotion!!!

I know you are going to be wanting so many new products and stamp sets from the new catalog, so I thought I would help you.  Become a new recruit.


Recruiting_Header_newdemo_May2416_ENG

Join my Team in the month of June!!  Why join this month?  This is a good time to join Stampin' Up to receive two extra stamp sets in your starter kit.  I will work with you to enrich your new adventure.  Be sure to contact me and let me know if you have any questions, if you plan to join me. 


The New Catalog is Live June 1st !!

Here are a few cards I made showing the images of some new stamps sets you will see in the catalog.

                                                                   Marquee Messages

                                                                   Badges & Banners

                                                               Love & Affection

Moroccan Nights

Be ready to order!!  You can order online by clicking HERE.  If you need a catalog let me know!

Not sure what to order?  Attend my class this Thursday, June 2nd at Hobby Lobby to see some of the new products and experience hands on, by making some cards using new stamp sets.
Be sure to contact me by Wednesday, June 1st (am) to let me know you are interested in the class. 

Heart to you,
Olivia Studley


No comments:

Post a Comment