Wednesday, June 1, 2016

New Catalog.....Retired Sale

The Stampin' Up Catalog is live Today!!  As of early this morning you can now order your fun new products from the new current catalog.  If you wish to order, just click HERE and shop!
If you do not have a catalog, please let me know so I can send one to you.  Would you like to stamp with some new stamp sets, have fun meeting new friends and learn new techniques?  You can do all this by attending my classes at Hobby Lobby in Federal Way, WA.  Contact me so we can meet and grow in the stamping world.  I love teaching others, to inspire and help develop their creative talents.  Do you feel you do not have creative talents?  No worries, I design the cards and supply all materials, so beginners are welcome.  Below is a sample card for a class.

Sale!!  If you are interested in retired Stampin' Up products, please below!!

Stampin' Up!!  9 demonstrators selling stamp sets, punches, die cuts, framelits, at greatly reduced prices.  Friday & Saturday, June 3rd & 4th, 9 am to 4 pm.
5021 84th St E, Tacoma, 98446

I hope you can attend this sale.  I will be working Friday afternoon, so be sure to say Hi!

Thank for visiting my blog
Heart to you,
Olivia


No comments:

Post a Comment