Monday, January 30, 2017

Oh So Succulent Bundle and Birthday Blast

Good Day to you.  I am having a class using the Oh So Succulent Bundle (145184).
 The stamp set has 30 photopolymer stamps!  The Framelits Dies has 17 dies.  You need a Big Shot  for these dies to cut out the shapes.

This is one project we will be making February 25th!  I had fun making this project.  I love using the different colors together .





This next few pictures shows a card using the Birthday Blast Bundle (#144715 - wood & #144716 clear mount).  The stamp set has 7 rubber stamps.  The Star Blast Edgelits Dies has 3 dies.
       

The next few pictures have comments on how I made this card for our class meeting last week.

 I cut a card stock at 5.5" for the outside of the card.  Two pieces are for the front and back.The inside has one piece, which is scored  at 4", 4.5", 5', 5.5" & 6".  Next fold on the scored lines.  The inside is an upside down W and the outside has a W shape.  The first picture below is the inside and
                                        
                                                              the picture below is the outside.
                                                  I used the Big Shot to die cut the stars.
 
Remove the pieces from around the die cut shape.
I actually die cut two stars blast.  One on Designer Series Paper and the other on the Gold Foil Paper.
I placed the DSP in the center of the W and closed it together with Tear and Tape .
I then used glue on the back of the foil stars and placed it in the front of the fold.  
Once the inside panel is taped together, I added the front and back panels.  I then added Whisper White Card Stock on to the Bermuda Bay and stamped my words. I did the same for the inside of the card but added Tasty Treat Designer Washi Tape.  





The best thing about this card, after opening, it will remain standing to display the stars.

                                    You will enjoy making this card, as well as sharing it.
Place your online order by clicking Here.
Glad you stopped by to view my post.
Be sure to stop by another day for another posting.
Heart to You,
Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment