Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Tie Dyed

Hello Stampers,
Today I  want to feature the stamp set Tie Dyed from the Occasions Catalog.  The two cards below have the same lay out but by changing the colors and title, I have two different cards for different occasions.  There are many other possibilities for this stamp set, so you may want to add this set to your collection of stamps.




To purchase this stamp set #143008 Click HERE to place your online order.



Great News!  If you did not purchase the Stitched Shaped Framelits Dies, you will have a second opportunity.  The Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies will be available January 16th!!  Theses dies are awesome.  I love using them to add the extra detail on my cards. I used the stitched oval, to die cut the word Cheers in the above left card.  There are four dies for each shape. Be sure to place your order before they run out of stock.  Stitched Shape Framelits Dies #145372,

Don't forget to check my classes at Hobby Lobby!  You are welcome to join the fun.  Remember to email me to save you a space.

Thank You for visiting my blog.  Today is a special day for me,  It's my mom's birthday and even though she is no longer here on earth today, she is close to my heart and memory.  It is because of her I signed up with Stampin Up and stamp today with joy.
Heart to You,
Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment