Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Flower Shop Card

Good Day to You,
Yesterday I showed you a card I made for a swap while I was attending "On Stage" in Utah.
Today, I am sharing the card I made for my second swap.


I used the stamp sets:  Flower Shop, and Wild about Flowers  The card stock colors are:  Wild      Wasabi and Pink Pirouette.  The flowers were stamped on:  Calypso Coral, Rose Red, and Watermelon Wonder card stock.  I punched out the flower  with the Pansy punch and the corners with the:  Curvy Corner Trio Punch.  For embellishments, I used the 5/8" Organza Ribbon and Wink of Stella Glitter Brush   Like the card yesterday, you can add a gift card in the front inside pocket.
If you need to order supplies, please click HEREHave fun shopping.

Don't forget to checkout the Retired List!!
Heart to You,
Olivia


No comments:

Post a Comment