Tuesday, April 19, 2016

On Stage Swap and Farewell- Retiring List

The Stampin' Up event:  "On Stage" was fun and filled with good memories.   Spending time with others who have the same passion in stamping, exchanging ideas and experiences, is always rewarding.  The SU activities kept us busy and the general sessions were great.  I love the new products and New Catalog!!!!   You are in for a great surprise.  The new catalog will go live in June. 

Check out the Retired List of the present catalog to see what you might want to buy before it is gone.   Click on the Here below to see the list.    

Below is a swap I made for Sherrie's shoebox at On Stage.


This card has a pocket on the inside for a gift card or a picture.  It can be used for the many different events coming up this spring:  Mother's Day, Birthday, Graduation and Promotions.  If you are interested in details on this card, please contact me.  If you wish to place an order for your supplies, please click here for an online order and to see the retired list.

Thank You visiting my blog.  Now that I have my blog problems taken care of, I hope to be back each day with a new card to share.

Heart to You,
Olivia Studley






   

No comments:

Post a Comment